Allied Health, Specialists and Admin staff
Allied Health, Specialists and Admin staff sought for new Ballina Medical Clinic
First Light Healthcare is seeking expressions of interest from passionate healthcare practitioners to join our innovative, outcome-oriented practices in Ballina and Byron Bay.
Locally practitioner-owned and patient-centred, First Light Healthcare (formerly Cape Byron Medical and Holdsworth House, Byron Bay) has been serving the Byron Shire community since 1977. In Ballina, the First Light Healthcare team, together with a roster of local GPs and nurses, established the free Ballina Respiratory Clinic in April 2020, as mandated by the Commonwealth Dept of Health as part of its national COVID-19 response plan. Building on this connection, First Light Healthcare Ballina will open in February 2021, joining First Light Healthcare Byron Bay as an integrated primary healthcare hub offering community access to a variety of modalities, working collaboratively for the greater good of our patients.
First Light Healthcare Ballina will offer an array of services including General Practice; Allied Health; Specialist Centre; Day surgery; Pre-op and post-op rehabilitation services; Pathology; Radiology; and In-home care services.
First Light Healthcare is already home to some of the region’s most respected and progressive practitioners, who share a team-based, preventative approach. Committed to increasing patient engagement and improving the patient / practitioner clinical experience, First Light Healthcare offers pathways to business and property ownership for like-minded practitioners and key staff.
First Light healthcare offers GPs and health professionals a range of benefits, including:
• Long term AGPAL accreditation
• Integration with a large Allied Health team – Psychology, Physiotherapy and Dietetics (General, Paediatrics and Sports), Personal Trainers and Exercise Physiologists
• Integration with pathology and radiology, and our specialist centre which includes orthopedic surgeons, psychiatry, bariatric surgery, plastic / reconstructive surgery and sports physicians.
• A senior Executive team including Strategic, Commercial and Operational Directors and Practice Managers
• Full time nursing and chronic disease management clinic
• Active support of local sports and community groups
• In-house communications and marketing team
• Planned day surgery (Ballina – first half 2021)
• Practice integration with local aged care providers and NSW Health – VMO and GP Obstetrics shared care
If you share our vision, we want to hear from you.
Please email [email protected] or fill out the email below. All correspondence treated in confidence.